How do I book a place on one of the Summer Schools?
- Summer school places are topic specific and will be advertised to students on the relevant programmes.
- In January students will be invited to apply for a summer school via the Management School Gateway.
- There are two application processes – the first is with the Management School, and once successful, students will be required to register, and pay, online with the host University/Business School.
How much do summer schools cost?
- Summer School options range from €500 to €2,380 for programme fees and accommodation, the cost of which will be reimbursed to the participant once the programme has been completed.
What is included in the price?
- Travel and medical insurance, upon request.
- Programme fees.
- Some meals (dependent upon summer school programme).
- Support with the visa application process.
What is NOT included in the price?
- Travel to and from the accommodation [flights, taxi, train fares both in the UK and abroad] and during the summer school period, unless provided by the host organisation.
- Meals, unless stated in the summer school programme.
- Visa application costs and travel to the visa offices in London or Manchester.
- Social programmes.
Who is eligible to attend the summer schools?
- Applicants who have passed their Autumn examinations/assessments will be eligible to attend a Summer School.
- Summer Schools are topic specific and aimed at relevant MBA, MSc and BA programmes. Students from these programmes will be able to apply.
- Summer School places are not guaranteed as places are limited and dependent upon demand.
When, and how long, do the summer schools run?
- Summer schools take place between the months of June and August.
- The duration of the summer schools can be between one week and three weeks depending on the summer school programme.